We’re a friendly, hard working team of software developers and marketers who work with some of the biggest car brands in the world to help them retain their customers.
We know that our products are only as good as the people in our team, so we believe in hiring talented people who can make a difference. If you are interested in joining us we want to hear from you!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
System Support Team Member
As a member of our support team your key responsibilities will be;
- Triage incoming queries (email and telephone queries)
- Provide first line support utilising a knowledge bank of information, investigating user system issues via screen-share, and escalating issues as appropriate
- Deal with data queries – this will involve using basic formulas in MS Excel (working experience of this is required)
- Deal with calculation queries – check figures in software (requiring an understanding of basic finance, maths and excel formulas)
- Assist with system and feature queries – giving basic system training
- System queries – Test for bug, steps to replicate as necessary, log for investigation
- User credential management (create, amend, archive logins etc)
- Management of Jira ServiceDesk activity (our online support ticketing portal)
- Existing feature demonstrations (to internal staff and external parties as required)
The role is based at our Head Office in Stourbridge with a salary of £16-20,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in working with us, please send an up-to-date CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.